This giveaway is now closed.
Imagine my surprise when I pulled into the driveway after a day of work, checked my mail, and found not one but TWO copies of Amy Anderson’s new book Mod Podge Rocks!: Decoupage Your World!
This book is large and in charge with it’s bright yellow cover. Amy features over 40 projects that vary from Wearables to Home Décor to Holiday projects.
I love that in Amy’s intro she calls Mod Podge the “Holy Grail” of crafting that most people can pick up and use with little training!
Here are my favorite projects in each of the sections:
Wouldn’t it be so cool to make little charms for necklaces and bracelets?! I didn’t even know that Mod Podge made this kind of product!
I bought some lamps over a year ago because I loved the base; however, the shades are red and don’t match anything in my home. Little did I know that you could Mod Podge fabric!
I love playing around with pumpkins as décor. This fall, I will try some of the Mod Podge crafts to jazz up my pumpkins. I am thinking lace and rhinestones. I love the glitter effect of the stems, too!
- PRIZE: A free copy of Amy’s new book Mod Podge Rocks!
- TO ENTER: Follow my blog and comment on this post with the words “This Rocks!”
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Thursday, June 7th at 9pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- WHO'S ELIGIBLE: Anyone anywhere.
- FINE PRINT: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. I will also e-mail the winner if your profile is linked to an e-mail address. If the winner doesn't claim the prize within 48 hours, we draw again! Good luck…
Mod Podge Rocks! Decoupage Your World
Paperback, 128 Pages, $14.95
Publication Date: June 2012 Check out Amy’s Blog at modpodgerocksblog.com.