21 October 2012

Halloween Mantelscape

For the first time ever, I pulled together some decorations for Halloween.  I use a lot of blues and greens in my house, and I felt that orange would clash too much.  I decided to shop for black and white items from all over the house and bought a few items from some different stores to pull together this look for Halloween.Halloween Mantlescape 5
I bought the creepy black fabric from The Dollar Tree.  The clock was $4.99 from Hobby Lobby.  The chain came from Party City on sale for $5.99.  The skull is a $3.99 Wal-Mart purchase. 
Halloween Mantlescape 2Halloween Mantlescape 4Halloween Mantlescape 3
I loved making these little ghosts out of cheesecloth, water and corn starch.  Check out the easy tutorial here at Love and Laundry.
Halloween Mantlescape
Coming up this week, I have more Halloween posts including framed Halloween Art, a Halloween Tablescape, some easy front porch decorations and a unique set of Haloween Curtains. 

4 comments:

  1. Your mantlescape is so cute, I love it! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ghosts turned out awesome!!!! I love your whole mantle, too. I was looking at Walmart last night for the skull and mine doesn't carry them. =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...