23 October 2012

Halloween Spider Curtains

I absolutely love what I have to share today!  When I started decorating the house, I tried to find something quick and easy to do to our breakfast nook.  Here is what I came up with:
Halloween Curtains 2Halloween Curtains 3Halloween Curtains 4Halloween Curtains 5Halloween Curtains
To replicate this look, pick up a $1.00 pack of paper spiders at the Dollar Store and some double sided tape.  I just placed them on the curtains and tried to randomly organize them to look like they are all creeping out of one corner.  This idea gives you a huge bang for your buck without breaking your wallet!

1 comment:

  1. The Halloween spider curtains shown here is very attractive. Have a look at it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...