17 December 2012

Purple Christmas Tablescape

Rusty and I typically eat at our ottoman in the living room or in the kitchen breakfast nook.  This means that I can always have a nicely decorated dining room table.  This year, I kept the silver, white and pearl colored ornaments from last year and bought eggplant colored ornaments and decorations for an accent color.
Purple Christmas Tablescape 5
Purple Christmas Tablescape 4
I added the burlap runner that I cut off of some yardage I bought at a local fabric story.
Green and Purple Christmas Place Setting 3
My place settings are white plates on white placemats.  The green napkin is wrapped in the same eggplant ribbon I bought for other areas in the house.  The lettered mercury glass ornaments from Kohl’s marks my seat and Rusty’s seat.
Green and Purple Christmas Place Setting 2
It’s hard to photograph my table as a whole because I had to move it to fit my tree.  Here is the best picture I can get of the whole design.
Purple Christmas Tree Decorations and Tablescape 007 (2)
Purple Christmas Tree Decorations and Tablescape 006 (2)Linking up at: Home Stories A to Z,

1 comment:

  1. Its a beautiful tablescape. My table is always covered in about 7 projects, we need more space! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...