The evolution of a blog:
- I am so addicted to reading these things called "blogs". I feel like a stalker.
- I would love to blog, but I have no idea what to name it.
- Well, I could just name it something to get started and change it later if I find a better one. What else am I going to do during all of this time my husband watches football?
- I will just blog to keep family and friends posted on things Rusty and I are doing around the house.
- Awe, that's cute. Some of my friends are following.
- Maybe I should upload my posts to Facebook.
- Man, someone in Australia read my blog today.
- I'll just take some pictures of the steps to this project.
- Hhhmm... need an "About Us" page, a "Dogs" page, a "Our Home" page and a "Projects" page.
- I just got my first comment from a stranger. How did they find me?
- I want more strangers.
- Linky Party.
- What project can I do today that would make a good blog post.
- Oh no, I totally forgot to take a picture of that step.
- I feel so bad; it has been 3 days since I posted.
- Everyone's blog looks better than mine! I want to be better!
This may just be the evolution of my blog, but I am at the stage of wanting to improve. Improve what? Posts. Layout. Design. Convenience. Pictures. Writing. Everything.
When I came across the Blog Hop Party over at Beauty in the Attempt, I knew I had to participate. It is called "The Bold and the Beautiful - Your Blog Reviewed". The object is to link your blog to other blogs and "throw-down" like it's 1999 with lots of feedback for each other. Here is how you participate (directly copied and pasted):
While visiting my blog, and other blogs over at Beauty in the Attempt, check out the layout, pages, buttons, sidebar and gadgets. I would love for you to gently critique my blog. I’m hoping you will leave me some positive feedback about my blog. It would be great if you could give me constructive criticism but be sure to tell me what you like about my blog too! Do you like my pictures? Does my blog load quickly for you? How about the font? All tips and tidbits welcome!
You are welcome to join the party, it starts Thursday night and is open for a week.