I was determined to find some "themes" that will inspire me to write a new list of items to look for while thriftiquing, at Goodwill, at yard sales and at Home Goods. I needed a focus, and I knew Pottery Barn would provide.
After studying "the good book", I have noticed a few things that PB thinks are hot.
1. Put everything either UNDER or IN glass.
2. Fill your vases with HUGE blooming BRANCHES.
3. Collect TRAYS and put them EVERYWHERE.
4. EVERYTHING needs a BASKET under it.
5. DECORATE with NATURE or NATURAL things.Even in the pictures I have posted so far, you can see where they use nature in their accessories:
- Split Wood
- Fruit/Veggies (popular right now are lemons, oranges, green apples and artichokes)
- Nuts in the shell
Don't get the catalog? Sign up for it here or flip through a virtual one here.
Which one of these Pottery Barn inspired themes match your style the most? I'm thinking I can move around a few things that I already have and get the look today!