24 January 2011

My Top 3 - Thrifty Decor Chick's Feature

Hello!  It is such an honor to be on Thrifty Decor Chick's blog.  Here is a little bit about ME:  I am in my "twenties" and am often mistaken for being in my teens.  I am a teacher and my boss can barely pick me out from the students when she walks in!  I am in love...with one hunk of a man, two basset hounds, my new house, crafting, DIYing, "thriftiquing", reading and blogging!  Who would have known that by googling the words "Ancient Marble Sherwin Williams" back in November trying to find other colors for my home, I would stumble into the world of blogging.  Like everything else I do, I let it consume me and started an addiction.  Within a few weeks, I birthed {twenty}something.


It was EASY to figure out which posts left my other posts in the dirt after running a quick stat report.  Here they are in no particular order:


Back in December, I did a post on how to Make The Daily More Beautiful.  Here, I showed how to instantly glam up your soap dispenser with items you, more than likely, already have.
Right after Christmas, I revealed my personal rendition of a Pottery Barn Jewelry Holder that I made for a gift for my good friend.  This post, by far, is the most popular "How To" read I have.
I consider this last post a DIY tutorial since I walked you through creating a post-Christmas, winter mantlescape.
I would love for you to hop on over to my blog and say hello.  Check out some other things I have done and leave a comment or two!  It was so nice to meet you :)

12 comments:

  1. I love the jewelry holder idea! Makes me want to find some awesome earrings so I can do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of your ideas!!!
    I look forward to reading each blog that you write. And, of course, your most recent post was VERY entertaining as well as informative. It made me want to go "Thriftiquing"!!!
    You are extremely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too creative for me, I feel bad I am so lame and just went to HomeGoods. I am such a sellout. Seriously though I love you Transue! I wish I could be you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that I am your #1 Fan haha well when Rusty lets me be that is ;)
    I always love to see what you come up with and couldn't think of a better "shopping" buddy!
    Plus I love being able to decorate vicariously through you hahaha

    Donna you should so come with us sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...looks like I have competition when it comes to being your 1 fan. :) Best of luck my dear...I wish I were a big enough dog to help you even more. I call the big dogs the "upperclassmen" -- I am just a 2nd Semester Freshman at best. :)

    Love these...and I think you chose perfectly. The last 2 are what drew me to you.

    Cheers~
    e

    PS Off to catch up...I am behind in your posts. If I want to be #1...I better snap to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all three, especially the jewelry holder. I've seen this done with screen but I like your idea the best and I'm going to try it! The other two ideas were great too. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Donna - you MUST come sometime!

    @Ritchie - I might be able to whip up something for the house, but I am "not worthy" in your presence with it comes to the kitchen and making tasty food! I LOVE YOU!

    @Reginia - I love how you shop through me and send a little bit of "Reginia" home with me!

    @Megan - I have so many people hopping over to my blog from yours! Thank you for that. I love how you said 2nd semester freshman. I think I am a 2nd round 8th grader trying to make it to high school, ha!

    @Mary - You will have to shoot me an e-mail with a picture after you finish yours. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy reading your blog, you have such wonderful ideas! I think my favorites have been the chic soap dispenser, jewelry holder frame, & the "special meaning" printed words in different text that you framed... IDK what you called that one but, I thought that was very creative! The winter mantlescape is beautiful too!!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your decor! I saw your post over at TDC and I am your newest follower! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A reliable blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that characterize a blog to be a best one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I newly found the submission well written. I have to personally appreciate the time you dedicate to generate the submission. It will be handy for all of us. You have prepared a superior effort. I will arrive here again to examine latest updates.Just CUFF | Paivand Eid Collection Summer 2013 For Girls | Khaadi Pret wears winter collection 2013 For Winter | New G-Pret Collection At London Fashion Week 2013 | Latest Embroidered Linen Collection 2013

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...